Friday, May 14, 2010

they said it

With two little boys, one of whom is in the (long, arduous, and as-yet-unsuccessful) process of potty training, there is a fair amount of poop-related talk around our house. Most of it drives me nuts but some of it is pretty funny...

---

[I love how literal 2 year olds can be.]

Me: (changing Dexter) Ughhh Dex, I am so tired of you pooping in your pants.
Dexter: Go in your bed then.

---

[Jon's parents were here last week and the boys made Grandpa tell them "Jack and the Beanstalk" over and over all week...]

Nate: Mommy! Dexter pooped!
Dexter: No I didn't.
Nate: Yes he did Mom, I smell it!
Dexter: No, that was the blood of an Englishman.



The pool opened yesterday!

2 comments:

tamarahillmurphy.com said...

are you kidding me?? amazing.... (if only he'd apply that kind of intelligence to using the potty, right?!?)

jlb said...

Ummm...the comments on pooping AND the pool being open make for an unsavory combination...