Wednesday, August 12, 2009

things that are (apparently) not true


Upside-down Pyramid by Jeremy Mangan

1. I can be two places at once.
2. Coffee and Chips Ahoy! constitute adequate daily nutrition.
3. I am fine with less than 7 hours of sleep.
4. I can remain patient and kind while 4 toddlers are crying at the same time in my car.
5. I plan ahead and don't procrastinate.
6. I clean my house regularly.
7. I eat breakfast.
8. I don't let my kids watch much TV.
9. I know what I'm talking about.
10. I am Superwoman.
11. God and the people I love are disappointed that #1-10 are not true.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

I still like you too. :)

Lauren Miller said...

I am glad you are not a superwoman. You would not be approachable, warm, full of laughter and open to grace if you were. These are all traits I like about you.

Serenity said...

Hi Haley - I passed on a blog award to you today. You can add your name to the list of winners (link for that is on my blog), which will give you a nice link out there in cyber space I hope.

Anonymous said...

It is really like that or you made it inverse the image.pls tell me.....


Denis


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Haley said...

Denis, that is really the image. You can check out more of the artists amazing work by clicking on his name, which will direct you to his website.